If you’ve ever desired straighter teeth or a brighter smile, perhaps it’s time you considered cosmetic dentistry in Edmonton. With the huge selection of cosmetic services available today, you can transform your smile quickly. From porcelain veneers to teeth whitening kits, you can come away from your dentist’s office feeling more confident in the natural beauty of your radiant smile.
Are you looking for a cosmetic dentist in Edmonton? The general dentists at Janz Family Dental are happy to provide a range of cosmetic procedures to help you brighten, whiten and straighten your teeth. Call our office today to schedule your consultation.
We Offer a Variety of Cosmetic Procedures
We’d be more than happy to take a look at your smile and help address any of your cosmetic concerns. Sometimes more than one dental procedure may be recommended to achieve more desirable results. Some of the issues we address for patients of all ages include:
- Gaps between your teeth
- Uneven, chipped or worn teeth
- Dark, stained or discoloured teeth
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Edmonton
To remedy the problems listed above, we offer a range of cosmetic dentistry solutions at our Edmonton office. Our services include:
- Crowns. Used to strengthen and improve the appearance of teeth that are broken or decaying, crowns can often be completed in two simple visits. Crowns can be used on one tooth or your entire set of teeth to brighten your smile and improve the function of your teeth. They are fitted closely over your existing teeth, for a comfortable, natural feel. Crowns not only improve the look of your teeth, but will also reduce pain in damaged teeth and help prevent further damage.
- Bridges. Bridges are used to replace a missing tooth and consist of a crown on either side of the gap connected to an artificial tooth. The crowns are used to support the artificial tooth. A dental bridge will give you the natural look of real teeth and help to prevent other teeth from shifting into the gap that would otherwise be there.
- Invisalign®. Invisalign® braces are a great alternative to the traditional bracket and wire braces many people know. Using clear plastic aligners, Invisalign® technology gently shifts your teeth to create a straighter smile without the discomfort of metal brackets. Visit our blog to learn more about Invisalign® and if it is the right choice for you.
- Teeth Whitening. Daily eating habits can quickly stain and discolour your teeth. If you want to achieve a whiter smile, all you have to do is visit your local dentist office. We provide custom-fitted trays that you can use in the comfort of your own home. We won’t make you sit in our office for hours to complete the treatment. Once an impression of your teeth is made and your custom trays are created, you are free to complete this treatment at home. Here are some other tips for brightening your smile.
- Veneers. Veneers are a simple and quick way to improve your crooked, chipped or discoloured teeth. During this procedure, your dentist will apply a very thin layer of either porcelain or composite resin to the surface of your teeth. Veneers will make your teeth appear whiter and straighter, and will also cover any chipped or damaged teeth.
Discuss Your Cosmetic Dentistry Goals Today
If you’re looking for a cosmetic dentist in West Edmonton, our team of general dentists is here to provide the services you need. Schedule an appointment today to discuss your cosmetic dentistry goals with our West Edmonton dentists, and we’ll determine the best course of action in order to provide you with the smile you’ve always wanted. Our cosmetic dental procedures can be customized to fit your specific needs and budget.